sia Eagle Surveillance
sia EAGLE Surveillance represents a next generation technology applying:
- IOSCO principles at international level and EU Directives at European level, from Market Abuse to MiFID throughout Market Transparency;
- from compliance duties to market/ country benefits directly measurable in basis points of reputation and trading venues/country attractiveness;
- from internal reference (e.g. only domestic market) to full integration of external data (e.g. non domestic market reference data) and information (e.g. news, fi nancial analyses);
- from report driven solution to on line engine for detecting market abuse activities to multiple level artificial intelligence solutions.
sia EAGLE Surveillance is an open system capable of integrating and managing different data sources (markets, data feeds, news, etc) giving the surveillance department a full overview, both online and offline, of market and participant behaviour, including cross market trading on multi-listed securities (different currencies included) and OTC contracts (e.g. Swaps, FRAs, Forward, Options).
sia EAGLE Surveillance will assist the surveillance department in its daily operations to ensure:
- integrity of the market
- investor protection
- market transparency
- regularity of Trading sessions
sia EAGLE Surveillance is a rule based surveillance system. Rules to be applied on data and related alarms are fully configurable and manageable by users, while Diagnostics are ready-to-use processes with user-defined parameters and thresholds which identify irregular market behaviours, including amongst others: market manipulation, marking the close, wash trades, insider trading, pump and dump, trash and cash, etc.
sia EAGLE differentiating characteristics:
- real time dynamically configurable rule engine
- daily batch diagnostic engine
- management of rules and diagnostics alerts
- case creation around alerts
- book rebuilding (replay tool)
- reporting Tools (optional)