Trinity provides corporate secretarial services and registered office services for Ireland and Cayman Island domiciled funds.
Trinity upholds the belief that the role of the Corporate Secretary is to support the Board of Directors and assist them in meeting their responsibilities.
- Maintenance of statutory books in accordance with local Company law.
- Liaison with local authorities and service providers to facilitate good corporate governance.
- Convening of General meetings and Board meetings.
- Preparation and circulation of written resolutions of the directors and shareholders.
- Co-ordination of the documentation process for launches and reorganisations.
- Completion of bank mandates and account documents.
- Provision of registered office facilities in Cayman and Ireland.
- Dedicated personnel who are active participants in industry bodies such as AIMA and the ACOI to ensure we keep abreast with industry best practise.