Tookitaki’s Anti-Money Laundering Suite (AMLS) is an AI-driven transaction monitoring & name screening platform that drastically reduces the cost of compliance cost, significantly reduces the risk of money laundering and substantially reduces the risk in the KYC name screening process.
Dynamic Scenario Repository to update and evolve AML detection scenarios automatically to maximize detection coverage. Through our proprietary semi-supervised approach, the platform uncovers intricate relationships and creates new detection scenarios that get auto-updated into the repository. This allows maximum detection coverage over changing times.
AMLS comprises three modules:
- AMLS-TM for suspicious transaction monitoring (TM)
- AMLS-NS for name and client screening (NS)
- AMLS-OS for a single, comprehensive customer risk score across TM and NS functions
Key benefits of Tookitaki AMLS is as follows:
- 50% reduction in false alerts
- 50% reduction in investigation time/effort
- 20% increase in true positives
- MI & Analytics dashboard for managing TM and NS process
- No disruption & quick implementation 4-6 months on top of TM & NS systems due to seamless integration of AMLS with existing systems
- Self-learning utility to comtinuously improve the process