Backstop Portfolio Management
Backstop's Portfolio Management solution was designed to provide funds of hedge funds and private equity fund-of-funds managers tools to effectively run their business.
- Keep track of subscriptions and redemptions, capital commitments, calls and distributions across portfolios and in multiple currencies
- Build and share portfolio rebalancing and reallocation scenarios with the optional Portfolio Planning Module
- Implement the General Ledger accounting module for complete accuracy and auditability
Backstop's sophisticated liquidity reporting tools handle even the most complex terms to provide clear insight into your portfolio.
- Track lockups, notification and redemption dates, and apply gates and holdbacks with an interactive liquidity calendar
- Run liquidity scenario reports to analyze different liquidity considerations based on manager strategy types and exposures
- Easily break down and report on the most complex liquidity configurations with Backstop's Advanced Liquidity Module
Backstop provides out-of-the-box tools for measuring and reporting on manager attribution, portfolio performance and benchmark analytics.
- Analyze manager and portfolio level performance against industry benchmarks and peer groups
- Measure cumulative performance, net appreciation, manager and portfolio exposures, and much more
- Build and share analytical reports for use in the software, as well as through Backstop's Excel Toolkit or via Backstop's robust API
- Access your data instantly, from anywhere, any time through a secure, reliable cloud-based platform
- Increase your operational efficiencies through a centralized, comprehensive portfolio management system
- Manage, view and analyze the entire investment cycle, all in one place
- Establish and maintain clear insight into your portfolio with sophisticated liquidity reporting tools
- Protect data and maintain operational due diligence compliance