GoldenSource Customers is a leading Master Data Management (MDM) solution for customer and counterparty data. Customers & Counterparties acts as a global entity master linking customers and counterparties, along with employees, branches, contacts, addresses, accounts and products.
The solution creates, maintains and publishes a standardized reference data repository for all customer and counterparty data. It can be used for the management of customer data and counterparty data on an integrated basis, or it can be used for customer and counterparty data separately.
Customers & Counterparties captures, matches and cross references legal entity, corporate hierarchy, credit and operational information. By linking instrument and entity information, the solution enhances risk and exposure management, and facilitates compliance with new and evolving regulations, including KYC, AML, FATCA, EMIR, Dodd-Frank and MiFID II.
Key features include:
- Fully supports the creation and maintenance of a single customer/counterparty view sourced from multiple systems;
- Creates and maintains any number of client and counterparty hierarchies for different purposes (e.g. legal, credit, house holding);
- Establishes internal hierarchies and relationship structures, which can be viewed and maintained via an intuitive web-based UI;
- Offers a transparent view of every link, hierarchy and relationship which provides complete support for the audit, control and management of all client-related information;
- Pre-configured Connections to leading data vendors speed up integration, reduce project risk and reduce implementation timeframes;
- Maintains information about brokers, analysts and sales people assigned to accounts, as well as their supervisors, assistants and partners;
- Built on a robust high-availability and real-time architecture which is cost-effectively scalable. Open-based and easy to integrate and maintain.
- Efficient and flexible account opening process
- A complete and centralized view of each entity and its various roles and relationships
- Reduced operational risk and improved data quality
- Facilitated compliance with existing and evolving regulations
- Ability to streamline operations and reduce operational costs
- Increase revenue generation through up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Data visualization, reporting and analysis: end-user inquiry and analysis made easy with real-time dashboards and reports.