MORS Add-on solutions
MORS Add-On solutions offer a dynamic Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) solution for banks, and enable banks to monitor and manage several geographical locations consolidated in one global enterprise-wide-risk solution, including user subscribed alerts and warnings on deviations from any given limits.
TRANSFER PRICE MANAGER
MORS Transfer Price Manager is a real-time solution for Treasury, ALM and Balance Sheet managers in banks. MORS Transfer Price Manager is an efficient steering tool, where FTP levels can be altered dynamically and the effects can be monitored in real-time.
• Automated, flexible and transparent solution.
• Pricing based on infinite amount of user-defined curves.
• Contingent liquidity cost included, such as Liquidity buffer cost.
• FTP levels for any product, business line, client segment can be altered dynamically.
• Possibility to incorporate bonus and malus for efficient steering.
• Complete drill-down and monitoring of FTP-effects for all transactions.
• Highly automated FTP process.
• Dynamic FTP solution offering a powerful combination of ALM, Front-Office, Treasury and Data Consolidation solution features
MULTI SITE MANAGER
MORS Multi Site Manager is a real-time solution for group level risk managers.
MORS Multi Site Manager offers a global view over business units, geographic locations and time zones integrating multiple local MORS solutions in real time.
• Connects any wanted combination of MORS solution instalments together.
• Real-time view on both consolidated total and single transaction level.
• Both for business driven and control driven usage.
• Full drill down analysis with unified instrument, counterparty and portfolio names.
• Time Machine for full analysis at any given historical time point, or between any two time points.
• Segregated user rights.
• Transferrable user rights for 24/7 trading and control usage across time zones.
ALERTS & WARNINGS
MORS Alerts & Warnings is an add-on solution for all MORS users. MORS Alerts & Warnings offers a real-time alerting and warning mechanism for business and risk management monitoring purposes.
• Real-time follow-up of all activities in the system on 24/7 bases.
• Saving, categorising and documenting all activities.
• Proactive alerts (always on, always alert).
• User specific alerts by responsibility area.
• Log listings of all actions taken.
• Releases users time from unnecessary routines to understanding the business by:
- Pointing out prioritised tasks, directing users to concentrate on relevant issues.
- Guiding IT and operations resources.
- Keeping non MORS using senior management informed about issues needing their attention.
MORS VaR is for advanced quantitative risk management analysis. MORS VaR offers a real-time value at risk analysis for capital adequacy, risk management and senior management purposes.
• Full valuation and analytics:
- Analytic pricing formulas.
- Sensitivity and scenario analysis.
- Monte Carlo and Historic simulation, Back testing.
• Graphics processor Cuda technology:
- Up to 100 x calculation speed compared to regular computing power.
- Real-time VaR.
• Intelligent data control:
- Checking missing points and data series.
- Volatility control of incoming data.
All MORS Add-On solutions integrate seamlessly with other MORS solutions, offering additional functionalities for Treasury, Risk Management, Liquidity Management and ALM (Asset and Liability Management) in banks.