Dovetail for Agents
Dovetail is a leading digital MGA in the small commercial insurance market. Recently Dovetail launched Dovetail for Agents, a next-generation quote, bind, and issue platform for independent agents in the US. Dovetail is part of Victor Insurance Holdings, the global managing general underwriter. Victor Insurance Holdings is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, LLC.
Since launching one of the first multi-carrier, multi-product technology platforms for the independent agent channel in 2006, Dovetail has remained focused on making the procurement of small commercial insurance easy and efficient for insurance agents and their small business clients. Dovetail for Agents continues this commitment by providing agents a new intuitive user interface, real-time quotes, end-to-end quote, bind, and policy issuance, and access to top insurance carriers.
The new platform, which is 100% API-enabled and powered by Marsh’s Bluestream cloud-based technology, makes it easy for carriers to add products.
- API-enabled integration with carriers
- Quick summary of agency production including quote status, policies sold, total written premium and more
- Ability for agents to search for available products by state prior to quoting
- Detailed view of agency portfolio
- User friendly, modern design and notifications prompting agents to take action
- Fully responsive to all devices types including tablet and mobile
- Multi-carrier, multi product during one quoting experience
- Suite of APIs that can be expanded to additional carriers
- Ability for agents to save, edit and resume quotes at any point in the quoting experience
- Ability for agents to view, download and present a personalized quote proposal, industry standard ACORD and final policy documents