Fadata’s insurance process platform, INSIS, provides the digital business foundations insurers need to react fast to new growth opportunities and stay competitive.
INSIS helps insurers drive digital engagement with their customers and distribution partners, improve speed to market through rapid product design and adaptable business processes, reduce operational costs and complexity on an integrated platform, and strengthen process governance, risk and compliance management.
With implementations in 30+ countries, INSIS is recognized as a market-leading solution for its advanced service-oriented architecture that delivers high flexibility and connectivity with other key ecosystem solutions, and for its comprehensive business functionality in life, non-life and health.
- True Service-Oriented Architecture - adapt processes easily, integrate efficiently with third-party systems through microservices and APIs, and extend and deploy capabilities across core and non-core domains.
- Rapid Product Configuration - functionally rich product engine with standard, repeatable building blocks. Quickly and efficiently develop, update and maintain products to meet specific customer segment needs.
- Business-User Friendly Processes - configure processes without IT support and orchestrate end-to-end workflows in INSIS and with connected third-party ecosystem solutions.
- Cloud and SaaS Ready - INSIS is offered as a service and for use in a private or public cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud
- Multi-Business Line & Company Support - single platform with comprehensive functionality in life, non-life and health, and consistent process support. Plus single-instance scalable support of business units in different countries.
- Extensive Partner Network Support - 400+ trained resources at seven implementation partners with a track record of successful deployments
Connect faster and more effectively with your customers and distribution partners:
Increase Business Agility:
- Rapid, flexible product design
- Highly adaptable business processes
- Integrate and innovate with ecosystem solutions
Drive Digital Engagement:
- Deliver positive customer experiences across channels
- Covering the full customer journey and product lifecycle
- Drawing on deeper customer insights
Reduce Costs and Complexity:
- Integrate processes on a single platform
- Increase automation and efficiency
- Lower total cost of ownership
Improve Operational Risk and Compliance:
- Accurate, consistent and controlled processes
- Improve operational governance
- Support regulatory compliance needs