pControl Fund Processing
pControl’s Fund Processing solution is intended for organisations who undertake funds processing activities such as NAV or unit price production, cash allocation, rebalancing or income distribution processing.
These solutions provide efficiency, risk control and new product capabilities for organisations that see their operational capability as being integral to their value proposition. For example, organisations who operate interfunded or unit linked investment structures often consider their cash allocation and rebalancing functions as integral to their new product development capability and client service offering.
When combined with the pControl Tax & Accounting solution, this provides fully automated tax and accounting capabilities for individual funds or across interfunded investment structures.
- NAV Control enables accurate and timely NAV production and validation for clients and stakeholders.
- NAV / Unit Pricing automates the daily NAV calculation and striking of unit prices across any fund or investment structure.
- Cash Allocation & Rebalancing automates the calculation and generation of orders for multi-tiered investment structures.
- Distribution Processing calculates the allocation and processes and settles distributed income within multi-tiered investment structures.
- Reconciliation provides integrated matching of holdings, transactions and cash between internal systems and data from external service providers.
- Data Manager facilitates data connectivity within client environments and to industry wide counterparties and service providers