FundCount software provides integrated portfolio, partnership and general ledger accounting functionality on a single platform. It is used by family offices, fund administrators, hedge funds and private equity firms that want to break free of spreadsheets and improve operational efficiency. All accounting and reporting activity is aggregated on a single platform, providing immediate, actionable intelligence to clients.
- Supports all account structures, security types and transactions on a single integrated system.
- Contains a unique capability to track and account for nested entities
- Provides accounting and analytics for complex fees, NAV, capital calls, commitments, waterfall calculations and other investment strategies
- Includes double-entry, multicurrency accounting based off a customizable chart of accounts
- Automates all facets of accounts payable and cash management
- Enables users to download and consolidate data from custodians automatically
- Produces customized, self-service reports in minutes, not days or weeks
FundCount solves key challenges of single and multi-family offices by:
- Providing both investment and general ledger accounting, analysis and support for virtually all security types, account structures and transactions within one system
- Producing reports quickly and with ultimate user control to meet any family member's demand for information
- Minimizing operational risk and increasing efficiency through automated workflow, reconciliation and compliance tools.