Tradeimpact, the innovative fully integrated trading platform that offers maximum flexibility, rich functionality and unparalleled embedded reliability features. The Tradeimpact electronic trading platform is targeted to the entire financial community:
- Regulated Markets that have to improve their trading platforms or automate their open outcry transactions
- Financial Institutions that want to create alternative trading systems (ATS), multi-lateral trading facilities (MTFs) or crossing networks
- Brokers/Dealers that want to provide their customers with a tool for trading securities outside or alongside the official regulated markets (Electronic Communication Networks or MTFs), Bulletin Boards or Bi-lateral Trading Facilities.
TradeImpact (811 KB)
The key systems features are openness, scalability, flexibility, platform independenceand extreme efficiency in order to safeguard the existing customers' technology and optimise their assets.
Flexible and fully configurable
- Fully parametric design of the market
- Fully parametric user's profiles.
- Multilevel structure: markets, sections and instruments
- Primary markets and secondary markets support
- Multiple instrument types: cash, repo and swap
- Multiple market models and multiple order types
- Information dissemination
Functionally rich and easy to use
- Full support for Market Organizer and Market Governance.
SIA is able to provide end-to-end service around the implementation of the Tradeimpact platform (management of members and instruments master data files, routing, ...), including the Facility Management solution that allows customers to achieve fast payback.
The first and second level help desk services offer customers a high level of assistance for issues related to financial markets, servers and applications.