pControl Fund Distribution
pControl’s Fund Distribution solution is intended for organisations who place fund orders on behalf of investors and institutional clients, process income distributions, calculate fee rebates and undertake reconciliations.
This solution provides fund operations teams automation efficiency in order placement, acknowledgment and confirmations, irrespective of whether orders are being handled manually via fax, via message formats (eg. SWIFT, FIX or EMX), or via 3rd party fund distribution networks. The solution is designed for both mutual funds as well as alternative investments where complex rules exist in relation to placement, confirmation, settlement and corporate actions.
The capabilities are relevant to organisations such as fund platforms or supermarkets, retail banks and private wealth managers who distribute investment funds, off-shore mutual funds or UCITS funds, seeking a scalable fund operations and settlement capabilities.
- Unitised Order Management automates the fund order lifecycle for all classes of funds, via fax or message based formats.
- Distribution Statement Processing automates the allocation and settlement of distribution income to individual unit holders.
- Fees & Rebate Management automates revenue capture by calculating fund manager rebate amounts, issuing invoices and reconciling monies received.
- Reconciliation provides integrated matching of holdings and settled cash between internal systems, nominee accounts and external registrars and transfer agencies.
- Data Manager facilitates data connectivity within client environments and to industry wide counterparties and service providers.