The Objectway WealthTech Suite is the new generation platform designed to answer to the challenges and the increasing innovation demand of Wealth & Asset Management Industry.
Objectway solution unleashes the business potential of wealth managers wanting to optimise their business, such as multi-channel customer engagement, front-office productivity, stronger investment performance, suitable advice and compliance enforcement, efficient back-office operations and automation, pro-active client reporting and management analytics.
The Objectway WealthTech platform is a front-to-back, multi-channel, scalable, cloud-ready platform. It leverages a component-based architecture with AI-driven algorithmic engines, exposing open API for risk & performance analytics, real time investment compliance, portfolio optimisation and mass customisation.
This allows the platform to be easily integrated with third party systems and within the IT infrastructure and architecture of clients.
The Objectway WealthTech Suite is delivered with a full range of deployment choice: on-premise or IT sourced with both private and public cloud deployment models available. In 2019 we have certified the solution for the Amazon Cloud with live clients in Europe.
The suite is a modular platform with reusable integrated business components, allowing a customer to leverage the full end-to-end solution or a single product component:
- Advisor & Investor Portal and Mobile Apps: digital experience and collaboration between investors and advisors on mobile apps, wearables and portal with supporting features such as portfolio analytics, real-time alerts and notifications, synchronous and asynchronous document and information sharing, video-chat, screen sharing, instant messaging in a secure environment.
- Client Engagement: designed for advisors, sales & relationship manager to support CRM activities and full client lifecycle management (CLM) processes such as onboarding, client meetings, client payments, suitability reviews and communication center (documents, emails, appointments, upcoming diary, tasks and approvals).
- Portfolio Management & Advisory: portfolio performance and risk analysis with real-time information, automated rebalancing, compliance checks, optimised asset allocation, mass customisation for optimised and personalised investment proposals, order management & trading, suitability monitoring, pro-active alerting.
- Back Office & CGT: a modern design back office covering all operations requirements, always aligned with the latest regulation covering cash & securities management, corporate actions processing, fees & commissions, automatic trade settlement and STP exception management, post-trade clearing, full regulatory reporting, Tax engine for CGT with income reporting, what-if engine, securities taxation & corporate events database.
- Life Policy Administration: an integrated investment and policy administration solution composed by a workflow solution for new business input and configuration, onshore and offshore portfolio bond administration, policy relationship management module, STP, full trade lifecycle dealing and settlements, capital gains tax processing and reporting.
- Advisors improve their productivity reducing manual activities and waiting times, being able to focus on new business opportunities and customer relationship management, feeling more connected with clients and prospects thanks to our digital collaboration tools
- Investors feel better served and constantly engaged having real time access to their investments or receiving personalised communications and/or documentation from their advisors on their devices anytime and anywhere
- Portfolio Managers optimise their returns, constant monitoring portfolios performance, risk exposure and volatility, compliance adherence, providing consistent advice with an efficient trading and rebalancing processes
- Operations boost efficiency saving time and resources required to run back-office operations cutting transaction costs and reducing operational risk
- Management will have full control of business and sales, with monitoring dashboards and reports and ability to define rules centrally that will be followed by advisors and portfolio managers