Derivitec Risk Portal
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
The Derivitec Risk Portal is a web application allowing users to upload portfolios and compute risk on them in any way that they choose.
- End of day, derived market data provided as standard
- All asset classes covered: equity, fx, commodities, credit, fixed income rates
- Wide range of possible products, from simple exchange traded to complex OTC
- 24-7 service via our Hong Kong and London offices
- Reports customisable to your exact specifications
- Value-at-Risk and standard regulatory reports provided out of the box. VaR computed on a historical basis, with lookback to 2008
- Wide range of historical scenarios, also customisable to user requirements
- Integration with Bloomberg and Refinitiv for live and delayed pricing. Integration with IHS Markit for credit and less liquid market data, including APAC single stock option data
- Service hosted natively in the cloud (AWS), and scaled automatically in response to calculation volume
- Service accessible through Derivitec APIs, supporting C-sharp, Java, Python, allowing unlimited analysis and report generation flexibility
- Platform integrated with Eze, Enfusion and Bloomberg via SFTP services
- Nothing to install. You can just upload your portfolo and compute risk as required with industry standard models and validated model ready data provided as standard
- Fully compatible with the world's biggest market data and worflow vendors
- One-to-one support from tier-1 quants, with over two decades experience of the industry
- Scaled to your requirements, grown with your growth. We do not compromise on exact reflection of the trade terms, however complex
- Usable 'out of the box' as a web platform, and integrable with your internal systems and analysis via our APIs. We cater to all levels of your organisation, front to back
SOLUTION OR SERVICE TYPE