Xceptor is a leading process automation and management platform that can easily scale across multiple business problems and requirements. Xceptor can capture, validate and format incoming data from an extensive range of formats to create an integrated data layer which can be used to automate many manual processes, decreasing the risk of errors and increasing operational efficiency.
The platform is highly customisable, allowing the power of the software to be applied across the whole range of post-trade and custodian data requirements, including term sheet generation, trade confirmation, broker reconciliation, fund migrations, NAV calculations, trade instruction processing, tax reclaim, relief at source management, and network management, to name just a few.
The key features of Xceptor are:
- Integration with existing systems and processes: Ability to integrate with a variety of internal and external disparate systems including Booking and Trade Capture, Trade Repositories, Fund Accounting, document generation platforms and market data vendors.
- Extensive data capture: Xceptor is able to capture structured and semi-structured data from a wide range of formats, including Excel spreadsheets, PDF, Faxes, emails, XML, HTML, SWIFT etc.
- Data validation and enrichment: Use of familiar functions to create enrichment and business rules that can be easily sequenced to create a standardised data layer.
- Configurable workflow: Creation of workflow rules to ensure data and exceptions follow a predefined route, including checking, resolution, notification or approval.
- Auditing and reporting: Every interaction and data processing step is logged ensuring compliance with internal and external audit requirements. Reports and dashboards can be created to comply with internal processes, or for regulatory reporting under Dodds-Frank or EMIR.
- Reduced cost: Lower operating costs by automating manual processes and reducing errors.
- Increased scale and flexibility: Functions are in the hands of operations teams, allowing for increased data volumes and new process set-up without the involvement of IT development.
- Increased control and visibility: Centralised control and workflow standardisation, increasing clarity and oversight capability over process department.
- Reduced risk: Reduction of manual errors, and removal of user developed tools to enrich data.