FundSuite is Multifonds; the award winning fund administration software providing fund accounting, portfolio accounting and investor servicing and transfer agency on a single platform.
Today more than $5 trillion in assets for both traditional and alternative funds are processed on FundSuite in more than 30 jurisdictions for the world's leading global custodians, third-party administrators, insurance companies and asset managers.
FundSuite is Multifonds; the administration software for fund accounting, portfolio accounting and investor servicing and transfer agency.
For fund and portfolio accounting:
- Multiple valuation types including start-of-day, end-of-day/world (ABOR) and ad-hoc, intra-day for middle office investment view (IBOR)
- All major fund structures and asset classes across 30+ fund domiciles
- Multiple accounting and tax methods maintained for a single fund
- Workflow and exception management
- Trade and cash management, confirmation processing, position keeping, real time P&L, investment accounting, cash flow forecasting, corporate actions processing
For investor servicing and transfer agency:
- Investor dealing and shareholder record-keeping
- Investor servicing including alternatives flexibility with institutional control
- Single instance supports multiple clients across 20+ fund domiciles
- AML/KYC, order processing, cash management, distribution/commissions, retrocessions, performance fees, equalization/series of shares and partnership accounting
We work closely with clients day-to-day, providing expert functional and technical support to ensure they're enjoying maximum operational benefit from using the platform. We follow a structured approach for all implementations, working closely with clients during every phase. A proof of concept is an important first step enabling the customer to fully evaluate the system.
We also work with customers at a more strategic level, building a thorough understanding of their business drivers so as to align our product development roadmap with those needs. The roadmap is driven by proactive analysis and investment into strategic product enhancements as well as specific client requests and new regulatory demands.