TBA Mortgage Master
Since 2006, TBA Mortgage Master has supported full MBS life cycle processing for its clients and has adopted the new Central Counterpart model to help clients achieve further efficiency gains in MBS processing. Mortgage Master offers straight-through-processing on traditional items like pair-offs and match-turns but also offers the next generation tools such as RTTM and CCP connectivity, active-optimization, comprehensive trade assignments processing, real-time data feeds and additional asset classes such as Bi-lateral and Tri-Party repo processing.
- Exceptions-based processing - Process thousands of EPN messages with 100% automated through-put and only view those messages that have variance or stipulation issues.
- TradeLinks - The ability to link buys and sells so that pool allocations process straight through in an automated way.
- Trade Assignments - Highly automated processing and communication of assignments to counterparty's.
- Sell Optimization - The ability to "blow-out" inventory while meeting BMA and Stip guidelines.
- Portfolio Optimization - The ability to cull through positions and keep good pools while selling off underperforming pools.
- Auto-Pool Substitutions - 100% automated processing of pool subs
- Inventory-to-Inventory Transfers
- Downstream Halts - The ability to manage downstream information flows in an automated fashion.
- Current Technology Platform
- 100% automated straight-through-processing of mortgage pool allocations.
- High performance and through-put allows for heavy volume processing while mitigating fail-to-delivers.
- User roles and access rights providing segregation of duties.
- Audit trails to understand "who did what, and when did they do it."
- Maintain years and years of history via user managed archiving feature.
- Highly configurable application that focuses on 'ease-of-use' processing.