One Treasury Solution
Integrated Risk & Treasury Management Platform running largest treasury operations in the world.
Risk and Treasury Management (RTM) is a Cross Asset, High Performance platform that covers the complete trade cycle. It delivers performance via a user configurable Straight-Through-Processing (STP) mechanism across the front, middle and back office, which improves the efficiency of trading functions by eliminating redundant manual processes and focuses the user on management of the exceptions within the Bank's transaction flow. Based on evolving customer requirements, the RTM platform can rapidly deploy new products in new markets using Polaris' trademark 'Smart Build Methodology'.
Comprehensive Treasury and Risk Lifecycle Management platform
Treasurers are in desperate need of central enterprise-level global solutions that go beyond mere operations execution. They require intelligent solutions that will assist them in making insightful decisions and utilize advantages of arbitrage opportunities, monitor global exposure and leverage risk information for Performance Management. The real need is not just to manage risks, but to leverage risks!
While the earlier days of Treasury concentrated on automation, integration and APIs for easy upstream and downstream connect, today is the era of Information on the go, informed decision making, and a fundamental shift from managing risk to leveraging risk for competitive business advantage.
One Treasury (Intellect Treasury 3.0) specifically addresses the aforementioned issues. It is the worthy successor of Intellect Treasury 2.0 which was an integrated solution that aided banks by centralizing operations and providing operational efficiency through complete automation and seamless integration of treasury functions. Apart from managing risks, One Treasury helps to leverage risk thereby giving the banks the upper edge to compete globally.
You can now scale up trade processing to higher volumes of business and elevate visibility of opportunities for hedging of positions by the Front Office all on a stricter and more controlled basis, working with protocols that satisfy the needs of your bank. One Treasury gives you the reassurance you need to step up critical treasury management functionality along the dimensions of business, operations and technology.
Portal based Treasury Trading Solution
- Equip's a bank's treasury clientele with self-trading capability
- Helps in cross-selling products to customers
- Enables business expansion by enabling the clientele to stay connected with the treasury around-the-clock
Dynamic Real-time Risk Reporting
- Intuitive display of real-time risk information
- Dynamic revaluation of position related information
- Enables traders and mid-office to identify areas of concern which require the attention of management
Front-Mid-Back Office Cross-Asset Treasury Management Solution
- Enables trading across multiple asset classes
- Helps in identification of risk associated with trading portfolios
- Operational Efficiency is achieved through high STP rates across front-mid-and back offices
Comprehensive Collateral Management Capability
- Enables Treasurers to understand counterparty wise exposure
- Minimizes counterparty risk through appropriate usage of collateral
- Provides coverage across multiple asset classes
Bank-wide Liquidity Risk Management
- Enables decision makers to view cash flows from various banking businesses
- Provides visibility of cash flows both by entities as well as currencies
- Helps risk managers ot make accurate funding and liquidity management decisions
Intra-Day Liquidity Management
- Manages various Nostro accounts of banks to ensure that they are well funded to manage various business transactions
- Dynamic Dashboards enable accurate Intra-Day Liquidity Management decisions
- Compliance with latest regulations like Basel III and Dodd-Frank
Market Risk Management
- Provides coverage across multiple Market Risk Factors
- All metrics are available across portfolio and individual class level for various products and instruments
Confirmation Matching and Reconciliation
- Manages confirmations related to outstanding OTC transactions
- Position reconciliation enables mitigation of settlement risk
- Provides Exception Management support