QLAdmin Policy Administration System
QLAdmin provides end-to-end processing for the entire policy lifecycle. Insurance products supported include traditional and interest sensitive whole life and universal life, term, riders and supplemental benefits, annuities and SPIA, Medicare Supplement, health and major medical, worksite and voluntary, and preneed/prearranged funeral contracts. Nearly 50 small companies and fraternal organizations trust their business to QLAdmin. With QLAdmin, many processes are automated which reduces manual effort and increases efficiency. Contact us for a personal system demonstration.
- Billing and premium application
- Agent management and hierarchies
- Product, plan and rate file maintenance
- Life and health claims disbursement
- Document Engine for creation and management
- Follow up queue for workflow assistance
- Accounting integration full reserve valuations
- System setting for rules customization
- Agent / policyholder web portals
- Third party integration
- Serve the entire policy lifecycle without purchasing separate modules.
- Easy management of products and rates for immediate changes and updates.
- Faster time to market for new products with custom rates, commissions, and benefits.
- Reduction in errors from manual processes and disparate systems.
- New efficiencies allow resources to be reallocated to growth and service strategies.
- Shared feature enhancements from other client's system modifications.
- Expert support and development from our full-time employees in Austin, Texas.
- Client web portal for encrypted back up files. program updates, and support case tracking.