Ancoa - capital markets
Ancoa provides contextual surveillance and insightful analytics for exchanges, regulators, buy & sell-side firms. Our highly sophisticated, yet easy to deploy and simple to use, monitoring and surveillance platform helps firms take full control of their regulatory, reputational and operational risks across markets, functions and asset classes. Firms can benefit from the reputational and commercial advantages of applying a rigorous approach to contextual surveillance, using powerful visualisation tools and reaping analytical data insights on single platform. We help improve market integrity by providing greater visibility over trading behaviour. Our independent and real-time approach to monitoring, analytics, alerting and reporting, enables firms to identify and manage potential risks of market abuse, fraud and operational shortcomings. Founded in 2010, Ancoa’s management team brings together a strong pedigree & track record in capital markets, technology, surveillance, analytics and entrepreneurship.
- Fast deployment through flexible data adapters;
- In the cloud or on site;
- Intuitive user interface;
- High performance;
- Integrating market data, reference data, news, social media, payment messages and unstructured data analytics.
- Integrating the Monitoring and Market Surveillance / Compliance Function;
- Integrating AML payment analytics with financial markets;
- Providing cross-market insight which benefits both compliance and the front office.