Cloud Enablement Services
Atos’s Cloud enablement services provide a robust and industrialized approach to move applications and infrastructure to effective deployment models, and a mature approach to build new cloud-native applications.
Our experts helps map out your cloud journey from strategy to execution by offering deep insights as well as world-class infrastructure, software and platforms delivered in an "as-a-service" model. By adopting cloud for to the development and delivery of digital services clients can achieve essential business agility at and affordable cost. Atos’s Cloud services practice is enabled by our IPs, 15000+ Cloud experts, Digital Labs, and a legacy of delivering best-in-class cloud services to marquee clients such as our cloud partnership with the biggest sporting event association in the world.
Cloud Enablement Services for Banking and Financial Services
Atos’s Cloud services for Banking are empowered by over 20000 resources across Banking, Capital Markets and Cards and Payments. It is driven by deep domain and technical expertise gained through successfully delivering cloud transformation solutions to key players in the industry such as – A Global Cards and Payments Provider, Leading Custodian, Fortune 100 Financial Services Company et. al.
Our Cloud Centre of Excellence assists the financial services institutions to innovate by:
- Disrupting the market with innovative products and applications thanks to Analytics and AI
- Securely develop the ecosystem (Open APIs, Open Banking)
- Collaborate with FinTechs
- Keep up with regulatory challenges reducing capital requirements for accurate risk computations and increased security and controls through automation.
- Providing customer with an enhanced digital experience with modernized and cloud native applications
- Services for new payments, personal finance management, loans, Customer engagement etc. via cloud native applications:
- “Digital” customers (any device, anywhere, any time)
- Front-office applications
- Scalability and resilience
- Quick application lifecycle
Proven Experience in Banking and Financial Services
- For a Financial Services Company Migrated ~250 Enterprise applications on IaaS and PaaS (Redhat) leveraging our IPs cCAT and MACH. This resulted in 30 % Lowered Migration Effort and 40% Faster Time to Market
- For a Building Society in the UK - Defined migration path to cloud and designed and set up private cloud based on bullion servers. ~ 185 applications were assessed, and we created environments on AWS and migrated applications to hybrid cloud.
Proven Experience in Insurance
- For a Global Insurer - provided a comprehensive, RoI-based Cloud enablement strategy and roadmap across huge and complex application landscape
- Accomplished Cloud Migration Acceleration Assessment for a Leading Auto Insurer
- For a Leading Retirements Service Provider - Created Cloud migration roadmap and accomplished re-engineering of applications - avoided MS Azure costs with custom on-premise MFT gateway
- For a Leading insurer - Cloud migration factory for 3500 applications – 30% reduced migration efforts
- Specialized research labs with PCF and Google
- Strategic alliances with all the major cloud providers including – Google, AWS, Microsoft, Pivotal
- Partnerships with leading industry players granting early access to new features, specialized training, SME support, Research labs
- Cloud Code Automation Tool: An automated cloud migration tool that captures the reference architecture in the form of code-level rules and uses 1000+ built-in rules for application cloud migration and code analysis features for comprehensive coverage.
- MACH: Methodology for Applications to be Cloud Hosted – Proprietary framework for Cloud Adoption Assessment which we leverage to evaluate and assess the readiness of enterprise applications for the cloud.
- Atos Canopy Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud: A Cloudification and Application Decision Factory to modernize and migrate applications to the optimum Cloud platform
Atos’s Cloud enablement services are:
- Cloud Advisory: Enables organizations at various stages of the cloud adoption journey to decide their future course and achieve ROI from cloud investments
- Hybrid Cloud Orchestration: By combining industrial models with a deep knowledge of all sectors, we can offer a range of cloud solutions and services to ensure you make the right choices to support your business ambition.
- Cloud Engineering: “Greenfield” cloud development services ranging from architecture design through implementation. Improve developer productivity and achieve speed and scale with full-stack development and SAFE Agile processes on leading cloud platforms.
- Cloud Migration and Modernization” Automated services powered by Atos’s tools, accelerators, expertise in applications and domains, and strategic partnerships enable your enterprise to leverage the maximum benefits of cloud.
- Cloud Operations Powered by SyntBots®: Automate infrastructure, applications and processes, and manage operations across the entire cloud technology landscape with our next-generation intelligent automation platform, SyntBots®
- Decision Factory: We automate the discovery, classification and categorization of applications and advise on migration strategies and support models.
- Cloud Factory: We transform applications based on our deep experience in cloud architectures, cloud-native development, software engineering methodology and cloud deployment.
- Digital Hybrid Cloud: Achieve digital business ambitions with a scalable multi-cloud solution
- Managed Private Cloud: Overcome data security and compliance concerns, and optimize edge computing
- Multi-Cloud Automation and Management: End-to-end orchestration and management of multiple cloud providers and capabilities including leveraging hyperscale clouds to optimize processes and create agility.
- Managed Public Cloud: Greater business agility, immediate scalability and reduction of traditional IT costs
- Empowering DevOps: Lead customers in creating true DevOps, from consulting, coaching and tooling
- Application and Data Services: Rapidly envision, build and roll-out cloud-native applications using container platforms e.g Kubernetes
- Faster release velocity
- Reduction in technical debt
- 40% reduction in TCO
- ~90% faster provisioning
- Reduction in SME time
- Elimination of manual analysis effort
- Atos modernizes the State of Texas’ DIR mainframe services for government agencies
- Atos Partners with CNA Financial Corporation to Drive Digital Transformation for Commercial Insurance Leader
- Atos co-founds GAIA-X to build a secure and transparent European data and cloud framework