Loss Control 360
Utilant’s Loss Control 360 platform is a highly customizable data collection and loss control inspection management system with a 15 year industry tenure. The solution supports Commercial, Personal, and Specialty lines, and is deployed via a SaaS model. Loss Control 360 uses a combination of contributory, proprietary, and third-party data, and offers a subscription-based pricing model based on the volume and complexity of the client’s needs. The platform plugin layer allows customization that can include – Divisional Security of Entities in the System, Mobile Compatibility for iOS, Android and Win 7 and 10, Client Portal, Account Management System, International Product Requirements, Standardized Integrations, Premium Audit, and Self-survey.
The Loss Control 360 platform helps Insurers to effectively survey and score risks for an efficient underwriting process across all lines of commercial and residential business. A typical implementation provides positive ROI within the first year.
- Core & Plug-In Architecture
- Highly Configurable User Interface
- Global Implementations
- Offline Mobile Applications
- Data Mining & Reporting
- 3rd Party Tools
- Form Builder
- Output Customization
- Automated Risk Scoring
- Recommendation Tracking
- Client Portal
- Client Location Manager
- Replacement Cost Calculators
- Integrated Vendor Network
- Predictive Analytics
- Streamlined Distribution of Surveys - Auto assign work to your field staff using territory, skill sets, and other criteria.
- SMS and E-mail Notifications - Instantly notify field staff, agents, and underwriters of important events.
- Automated Workflow - Configure workflow rules to always route work to the appropriate steps.
- Integrated Tools and Features - Utilize built in tools such as sketching, photo uploading, mapping and replacement cost tools.
- LC360 Product Overview
- Loss Control 360 Core Platform
- Loss Control 360 Client Location Manager
- Loss Control 360 Client Portal
- Loss Control 360 Impairments
- Loss Control 360 AI Photo Labeling
- Loss Control 360 Risk Insights
- Loss Control 360 Service Cycle