InVision, a market data distribution system (MDDS), delivers and presents information for companies and stock brokers who use streaming data to enhance their trading capabilities. InVision comes with a number of application programming interfaces (APIs), which allow users to develop their own interfaces. This allows for the creation of applications that consume or publish data from or to the system.
Users can also scale the InVision server structure. This provides ongoing reliability by avoiding any single point of failure. All server components use point-to-point TCP/IP connections, distributing data over switches and routers in any LAN/WAN environment. The solution is also equipped with a built-in automated recovery system.
- Includes a module for contribution gateways that transmit information to local in-house intranets, applications, data vendors, exchanges and trading systems
- Core distributors system is easily extended via a cascaded distribution server configuration
- Additional model for the integration of other data sources via the two InVision APIs for publishing and requesting data
- Distribution of streaming data to the internet, intranets and extranets via Slingshot
- Strategic, reliable and secure information delivery capabilities, with scalable server structure, to increase long-term reliability