Holland Mountain’s highly skilled consultants have unmatched expertise in assisting clients to select the IT systems that are right for them. Having worked with a broad range of clients, we have an in-depth understanding of business processes and the requirements that are critical for businesses to be successful.
We provide independent advice on technology and software selection to support greater operational efficiency, greater agility and access to better information – enabling high-cost resource to focus on value-add tasks.
Holland Mountain helps clients address all aspects of IT transformation, including requirements gathering, gap analysis, systems selection and implementation.
Our technology services fall into two categories:
- Vendor Landscaping – Holland Mountain’s experience and expertise makes us well-positioned to provide an overview of vendors across the range of alternative asset management software solutions and integrators. Having narrowed down the most appropriate solutions, we will facilitate vendor workshops, enabling our clients to make informed decisions on the basis of a detailed, first-hand view of the functional features and benefits of each potential solution.
- Software Selection – Holland Mountain have specialist expertise in software solutions for the Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate and Infrastructure sectors. We can help build a business case and efficiently assist our clients in making the most informed decisions on systems, while having a complete understanding of what organisational and process changes should be implemented to make best use of that technology. Examples of solutions that we regularly help implement across asset classes include: eFront FIA and Front GP, Sungard Investran, Investment Café, Intralinks, MS Dynamics CRM and Salesforce.com.
- Greater operational efficiency
- Greater agility and adaptability
- Access to more relevant information
- New and expanded capabilities.