Within its FrontRunner suite of products, the company offers direct market access (DMA) - market data, order execution and pre-trade risk constraints - through an independent and trusted infrastructure. The company's FrontRunner suite allows users to create a bespoke trading solution around their market access with comprehensive, inline risk constraints.
- FrontPrice Server distributes fast, reliable real-time market data to clients and/or trading gateways in a highly configurable deployment architecture that suits both screen-based and API trading or analytics requirements.
- FrontTrade Server provides fast, scalable and reliable order management for clients and/or trading gateways on all major derivatives and cash equity markets. The software is designed for highly configurable deployment architectures suiting screen-based and API trading requirements.
- FrontRisk supports integrated, low-latency pre-trade and at-trade risk management with easy integration to external systems.
- FrontRunner API (FRAPI) is a lightweight, multithreaded, asynchronous functional/callback style interface designed for integrating custom client solutions with the FrontRunner trading infrastructure suite.
FrontRunner enables trading firms to remove the limitations to innovation and growth as markets multiply and increase in complexity by creating scalable trading solutions. Firms that normalise their market access using FrontRunner are able to:
- Lower costs by simplifying exchange connectivity
- Mitigate risk with a pre-trade view of exposure
- Simplify regulatory compliance
- Speed up on-boarding for both customers and venues
- Focus business and technology teams on innovation