When considering a purchase of a Treasury and Capital Markets system, financial institutions are confronted with many challenging decisions. One major decision is whether to select multiple systems, sometimes referred to as a 'best of breed' approach, or a wholly integrated system that can support the wide range of asset classes for today’s Treasury and Capital Markets activities.
TradeThru™ is a functionally rich, enterprise wide, best practices solution that provides support for the trading, middle and back-office operations of financial institutions around the globe. Offering a fully integrated solution that covers Foreign Exchange, Money Markets, Interest Rate and Currency Derivatives, Securities, and Precious Metals, TradeThru allows financial institutions to consolidate their trade processing, risk management, and settlement processing all on one system.
nhanced Deal Capture & Pre-Trade Processing for the Front Office:
- Deal capture capabilities utilizing our flexible browser based front office or adapter interface functionality.
- Customizable web based client deal entry with support for client specific pricing across the full range of FX products
- Automatic internal transactions for enhanced position management
- Pre-trade analytics to ensure compliance with preset credit lines and limits
- Seamless receipt of market rates and prices from external systems
- Virtually unlimited portfolio hierarchy for support of the most sophisticated trading / funding desk structures
Rich Risk Management for the Middle Office:
- Liquidity, currency, and interest rate risk management functionality
- Multi-tier counterparty credit lines and limits, credit rating, settlement and position limits
Robust Work Flow Management for the Back Office:
- Powerful, user configurable Straight Thru Processing (STP) engine
- Operations Dashboard with drill down capabilities for enhanced workflow management
- User customizable confirmations with delivery options such as mail, e-mail, fax and SWIFT
- Nostro processing that includes projections, transfers, adjustments, and user defined manual and automatic sweep functionality
- Accounting that supports journal entry or user configurable event postings, asset class specific postings, real-time and close of business postings, and trial balance functionality
- Flexible reporting including report scheduling