NetReveal® Trade Surveillance
The introduction of the revised Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) and others has triggered a shift in regulatory supervision. There is now an increasing expectation for the use of data analytics in surveillance controls.
NetReveal Trade Surveillance monitors trading activity and protects against operational losses caused by breaches in dealing rules and rogue trading incidents.
It is a proven solution to help meet MAR and similar requirements across all asset classes. It offers white-box detection scenarios and advanced behavioural analytics.
- Reduce operational losses – Uncover risk and exposure through a combination of sophisticated statistical pattern-matching, peer group analysis, and social network analysis with rule-based control indicators as well as machine learning
- Identify known suspicious patterns - Inappropriately timed trade bookings, escalating frequency of control exceptions, suspicious P&L, and off-market pricing, as well as unknown patterns such as peer group outliers and anomalies
- Halt illicit trading early – Gain a holistic view of risk,evaluating every individual trader, desk, book or other business entity across functions and over time to quickly spot deviations from normal behaviour. Improves time-to-detection, enabling quicker response to escalating risk before major losses and reputational damage
- Minimise reputational and compliance risk – Demonstrate robust oversight and transparency with Key Risk Indicators (KRI) to separate unusual from high-risk behaviour
- Speed investigation and resolution – Simplify incident response by empowering analysts with intelligent risk prioritisation, intuitive trade research and exploration tools and detailed reporting capabilities. Works across geographic boundaries and regulatory jurisdictions.