OryxCloud - Disaster Recovery as a Service
An outsourced disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) plan is not about setting distance between you and your most critical data. It’s about collaborating and partnering with our expert team of talented infrastructure consultants to make your environment constantly available and the process of maintaining it, easier.
The purpose of protecting your business is to be able to recover quickly from a wide range of events: from accidentally deleting a file to the entire loss of one or more of your servers or facilities. An organisation must have a DR plan that ensures specific and detailed SLAs regarding RPOs (Recovery Point Objectives—the maximum data you can afford to lose) and RTOs (Recovery Time Objectives—the maximum time it takes to recover) are met. OryxAlign’s DRaaS automates the testing of complex disaster recovery steps to ensure your RTOs & RPOs are achieved. Working together with your production SAN storage system, our applications automates key recovery processes, including failover and failback, and provides daily, weekly or monthly sandbox testing at a far lower cost than most other applications.
- Cloud Replication
- Recovery Assurance
- Restore Order
- Proof of Readiness
- Recovery assurance for VMware vSphere & Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Automated Network Mapping
- Automated, continuous, Service-oriented DR testing.
- Always on VMs (continuous dependencies)
- Application-aware testing.
- User Auditing
- Certified Recovery Points.
- Web-Oriented Architecture
- Test, Failover & Failback
- Advanced Compliance Reporting
- Flexible Replication Options.
• Fully-automated DR testing • Easily enforce RPOs and RTOs • Enables business-centric tracking & reporting • Eliminate storage performance & capacity trade-offs. • Prevent failover to corrupted data • Push-button DR-site failover & failback • Zero footprint in production environment • Service & application aware • Cost-effectively retain months of storage snapshots