Oracle Banking Cash Management
Oracle Banking Cash Management offers banks a full spectrum of functionalities to enable a performance driven cash management business and meet all the needs of the corporate customers.
Leveraging the solution banks can enable real-time cash management and forecasting for corporate customers. Oracle Banking Cash Management is a centralized cash management platform that enables banks to offer corporate customers a comprehensive 360 degree view of their real-time cash position across its global account structures. Corporate customers can forecast a detailed cash flow for various periods. Additionally, corporate customers have the option to include or exclude countries, accounts and invoices to forecast their cash. To analyze cash flow under various future business scenarios the solution also offers the flexibility for customers to include various criteria.
Banks can digitize and offer comprehensive collections and receivables management for corporate customers. The solution allows banks to minimize float time by offering corporate customers collection features such as local and upcountry cheque, home transfer and virtual account collections. Bank can configure flexible collection arrangements for corporate customers. Banks can onboard counterparties and establish relationship between them and the corporate customer. Bank staff also have the facility to create invoices and manage invoice related operations for their corporate customers. The data enrichment facility offered by the solution augments value added reporting and reconciliation. With automated reconciliation and Natural Language Processing enabled invoice lifecycle management Oracle Banking Cash Management enhances the efficiency of receivable management and reduces costs.
Oracle Banking Cash Management supports automatic reconciliation, manual reconciliation and manual de-reconciliation. Banks can set up auto reconciliation rules for their corporates to reconcile incoming payment with unmatched invoices. Both exact as well generic rules can be set up which are customizable. Manual reconciliation and de-reconciliation is available for invoices that are not auto reconciled. Reconciliation for virtual accounts is also supported by the solution. Comprehensive reconciliation facility offered by Oracle Banking Cash Management empowers banks to minimize accounting errors and avoid unauthorized transactions.
Oracle Banking Cash Management offers a wide range of intuitive dashboards for bank staff. These intuitive dashboards empowers bank staff to serve customers quickly and offer innovative solutions.
By interfacing with Oracle Banking APIs, the solution offers a vast Open API set across cash flow, receivables and payables management. Additionally with pre-built interfacing with Oracle Banking Digital Experience the solutions allows banks to offer self-service that empower corporates to manage cash efficiently with ease.
Banks can assess the risk associated with a customer and accordingly offer flexible and preferential pricing. By recognizing the relationship value of a customer, banks can tailor prices specific to the customer. Additionally, banks can further offer flexibility in pricing by providing fixed or tiered pricing and charging customers for real-time transactions or for a volume of transactions. Facility to waive or override charges are also available.
Built on micro services architecture the solution enables banks to easily extend business functionalities non-invasively to address dynamic corporate customers’, market and regulatory requirements.
- Facility for banks to consolidate forecast for expected debits and credits and actual transaction for their corporate customers
- Real-time visibility into corporates’ cash position
- Digitized and comprehensive collections and receivables management
- State-of-the-art of self service capabilities by interfacing with Oracle Banking Digital Experience
- Support for multi-country, multicurrency and multi-subsidiary cash management
- Built on micro-service architecture
- Support for automatic and manual reconciliation and manual de-reconciliation of invoices
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) Toolkit for invoice management
- Intuitive dashboards for bank staff
- Flexible preferential, fixed and tiered pricing
- Vast Open API set for cash management functionalities
- The solution offers pre-built interfacing with Oracle FLEXCUBE DDA, Oracle Banking Virtual Account Management, Oracle Banking Liquidity Management, Oracle Banking Digital Experience and Oracle Banking APIs to empower banks to offer a comprehensive cash and liquidity management solution
For corporate customers
- Capability to forecast accurate cash flow under various business scenarios by incorporating bank defined and corporate specific parameters
- Real-time visibility into global cash position across entities
- Balanced working capital and minimized operational costs
- Ability to manage cash seamlessly from self-service offered by banks
- Digitized and accelerated receivables and payables management with NLP enabled invoice management
- Facility to outsource invoice management to banks
- Banks can offer comprehensive cash management solution and address all types of cash management needs of customers
- Bank staff equipped with intuitive dashboards and empower them to offer superior services to customers
- Banks can empower corporates to manage cash directly from self service
- Banks can access vast data from connected banking ecosystem and enhance accuracy of cash flow forecasting and cash position for corporates and improve business intelligence to make effective decisions
- The solution enables banks to adhere to latest regulatory compliance requirements