Equisoft InsuranceElements - Insurance Sales & engagement suite of tools
Take the lead on user experience, speed to market and upselling.
Enhance user experience in all distribution channels, from traditional face-to-face to direct online distribution. Available disconnected or connected, InsuranceElements offers advanced, user-friendly sales and engagement tools that optimize advisor performance and customer experience.
Advanced sales and engagement tools
Preferred by many insurers in North America and elsewhere, InsuranceElements is one of the most advanced digital systems in the insurance sector. The platform features four components - Insurance Needs Analysis, Illustrations & Embedded Sales Strategies, Electronic Application and Policy Servicing & Agent Portal – available separately or as part of our comprehensive SaaS solution.
- Compatible with all existing core platforms
- Advanced, easy-to-use multilingual interface
- Supports extensive customization to match your product go-to-market strategy without jeopardizing the ability to upgrade
- Supports multiple currencies
- Omnichannel access: Mobile, Web, disconnected
- Tablet-friendly, mobile-ready and optimized for all browsers
- State-of-the-art technology
- ACORD-based data exchange
- On-premise or SaaS solution, with three major upgrades annually
- Industry-leading client-friendly reports in PDF format
A business-driven solution
- Reduce complexity with a single application for life, health, and annuity product lines.
- Streamline digital experience across the full lifecycle of a policy, from sales to claim.
- Become autonomous by customizing in-house the easy-to-configure user interface.
- Improve time to market and reduce cost of releasing new products.
- Use the API to integrate with external calculation engines such as Oracle Insurance Policy Administration.
- Lower cost of ownership.
SUPERIOR USER EXPERIENCE
- Better engage with the customer to identify evolving insurance needs, increase satisfaction and generate upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Take advantage of a layered architecture to fully customize the UI across platforms without changing the core product.