pControl Tax & Accounting
pControl’s Tax & Accounting solution is intended for organisations who undertake fund accounting activities such as calculation of fund distributions, tax accruals, gains / loss calculation or general ledger processing for multi-tiered structures.
When combined with the pControl Funds Processing solution, this provides fully integrated tax and accounting capabilities with daily fund processes such as NAV Calculation, Unit Pricing or Cash Allocation & Rebalancing.
For organisations such as an industry fund or pension fund who have elected to outsource daily fund administration tasks (e.g. pricing, valuations and orders), this solution provides tax and accounting support for the investment scheme.
- Distribution Calculations to automate the distribution of income and calculation of distribution CPUs.
- Tax Expense Calculations to automate the daily tax accrual for income received by the fund or within a multi-tiered investment structure.
- Distribution Processing calculates the allocation and settles distributed income within multi-tiered investment structures.
- Gain / Loss Management calculates the realised and unrealised capital gains and losses in a fund or within a multi-tiered investment structure.
- General Ledger provides accounting ledger support for individual funds or a consolidated multi-tiered investment structure.
- Account Views provides user configurable trial balance, balance sheet, income expense , cash flow statement and tax reporting, as well as statutory reporting.