Improve underwriting and policy processes with comprehensive out-of-the-box functionality, flexible configuration, third-party integration tools, and flexible workflows. The Diamond System has been continuously in production for more than 20 years on a technology platform that allows for software and operating system upgrades as part of each product release. There’s no risk of finding yourself operating on outdated technology.
Diamond’s toolkit enables the translation of business rules into product development, making the process smooth and efficient. Once a product is developed, adding additional states or new lines of business is even faster because Diamond saves product elements as reusable inventory, including business and underwriting rules, rates, and forms.
With reusability, underwriters don’t look at every policy before binding it, the system automates the management of the risk and then flags only the exceptions for review. Scheduled processing is automated. And the Diamond database contains every aspect of out-of-sequence processing.
Diamond Policy Insurer Benefits
- Improve operational efficiencies and streamline processes with Diamond's policy administration system.
- Reduce manual processes to increase automation with the ability to control work-flows, agents, and policyholders.
- Attract, maintain, and develop your team with a state-of-the-art platform, designed for their success.
- Diamond delivers real-time self-service capabilities that satisfy your policyholder's demands on their preferred channel and on their schedule
With 25 years of cultivating Diamond Policy, our robust system allows you to:
- Support and improve the entire policy life-cycle
- Store complete policy histories at the customer level
- Automate out-of-sequence endorsement processing in one transaction
- Adapt to any user-specific configuration
- Process an unlimited number of transactions
- Define workflows, validations, and rules with an intuitive rules engine
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Increase speed to market
- Improve the satisfaction of agents and policyholders
- Process personal and commercial lines on a single platform