From invoicing through to reconciliations and reporting, streamline all aspects of your billing cycle for a seamless billing experience. OneShield provides premium billing functionality in a complete payment and receivables management system for P&C insurers across all lines of business. With OneShield Billing, insurers can simplify the billing process to deliver on changing consumer expectations and generate loyalty and retention.
Offered stand-alone or as part of our OneShield Enterprise suite, OneShield Billing facilitates resolving customer and partner inquiries accurately and quickly. Agent and customer service levels are significantly enhanced with:
- Web portal capabilities;
- Built-in commission management;
- Flexible equity-based billing, payment, and delinquency plans;and
- Easy services integration with third-party document and payment systems.
Deployed in the cloud through our full-service SaaS delivery model, OneShield Billing supports automated handling of financial changes triggered by insurance transactions. It’s billing administration made easy, with a proven solution that’s market-tested.
At OneShield Software, our strengths lie in our people, deep-rooted insurance knowledge, and our thoughtful technical architecture. Our comprehensive portfolio of business applications is tailored for insurance industry leaders looking to reduce expenses, improve efficiencies, and optimize service delivery every step of the way. OneShield Billing can help enhance and improve your operational and process efficiencies, agent and member service levels, and reporting capabilities.
Billing Functionality to Enhance and Improve Operational Efficiency
- Flexible billing and payment plan options.
- Seamless management of both payables and receivables, including commission management and disbursement.
- Configurable cash application rules. • Customer self-service options and payment methods.
- Automated features, including mid-term rescheduling of payment plans or bill-type changes that minimize billing leakage.
- Multiple payment methods.
- Multiple bill types (such as agency and direct at both policy and account levels).
- Full access to all customer transactions to handle billing inquiries.
- Comprehensive delinquency management from late notice to NOC.
- Configurable billing adjustments including write-offs and disbursements.
- Automatic moratorium and suspension processing.
- Agent reconciliation templates and predefined workflows.
- Full reporting capabilities and the ability to automatically locate payment discrepancies.
- Robust administration views and functionality to track, assign, and balance workloads.
- Built-in security rules.
- Real-time view of customers across all accounts and policies.
Lower your Total Cost of Ownership with OneShield Billing
Automate Processes: Automate billing process by providing customer and agent self-service options, supporting rule-based commission management, and digital bill presentment and payment all while reducing your operational costs.
Leverage Extensive Pre-Built Insurance Content: Our pre-built library of insurance-specific content for personal, commercial, and specialty lines eliminate time-consuming and costly “ground up” requirements gather process with our comprehensive pre-defined and configurable data models, workflows, rules, use cases, reports, dashboards, and product definitions.
Realize the Advantages of Self-Sufficiency: Attain self-sufficiency in modifying products and workflows. Improve business agility enabling you to rapidly bring products to market while lowering management and maintenance costs.
Enhance Agent and Customer Service: OneShield’s 360-degree view of the customer allows you to manage individual interactions while providing a complete overview of existing customers across all terms and policies. Also provide realtime access to customers, agents, and partners for purposes of self-service inquiries and service, new business acquisition, commission and sales monitoring, monthly reconciliation, and performance tracking.