Say goodbye to the archaic, “one size fits all” approach to commodity and energy trading risk management (C/ETRM) software architecture. Pioneer Solutions’ next generation C/ETRM solution, TRMTracker, is a flexible, comprehensive solution tailored specifically to meet the unique business needs of your organization.
Expensive configuration and maintenance costs are a thing of the past with TRMTracker’s template-based, formula-driven architecture that requires no coding to configure and maintain—a feature that saves organizations both time and money. TRMTracker’s architecture is inherently designed to easily change and morph along with business needs and industry trends. Unlike rigid, standardized C/ETRM systems that cost a fortune to maintain and update, TRMTracker is highly customizable and easy to configure—ultimately resulting in a lower total cost of ownership and long-lasting organizational solution.
TRMTracker is workflow driven and supports the straight-through processing (STP) of information throughout the entire organization. Its exceptional business intelligence reporting engine also offers a template-driven report writer (SQL, OLAP, Cube) that offers drillable insight into C/ETRM operations down to the transaction layer on reports of all at-risk models, including enterprise risk metrics (i.e. CFaR, TPE, PFE, EaR, Credit Risk Management, CVaR and more).
- Single Entry Deal Capture Flows Through Deal's Entire Lifecycle
- Template-Based Deal Entry
- User-Defined or Pre-Populated Fields for Deal Creation
- Deal Valuation
- Robust Price Curve Management
- Capture Simple or Complex Transactions
- Analyze Value-at-Risk (VaR) of Multiple Portfolios Using Different VaR Strategies
- Easily Verify and Confirm Transactions
- Business Intelligence OLAP Reporting and Robust Report Writer
- Perform "What-If" Analysis and Stress Testing on Portfolios
- Integrates With External Pricing Feeds to Support Price Curves
- MTM Analysis Using Different Price Curve Sources
- Robust Limit Management
- Define and Monitor Multiple Trader and Credit Limits (i.e. Position, Tenor, Counterparty, VaR and More)
- Enterprise Risk Metrics Include Cashflows at Risk, Earnings at Risk, PFE, TPE and More
TRMTracker provides comprehensive settlement and accounting functionalities. Contract administrators can maintain all agreements with simple or complex charge types. The settlement process uses these agreements and transaction data to calculate estimated and final settlements. Invoices can be created based on templates and tracked within TRMTracker. TRMTracker supports accrual, inventory and derivative accounting. Back-office staff can prepare estimated and final accounting entries. TRMTracker supports several derivative accounting standards such as FAS133, IAS39, and AASB139.