Analytics for Investment Management
The EDM toolkit delivers a scalable, flexible, integrated data model that reduces redundancy, cost and manual workarounds, while improving quality and time to market for implementing dashboard, reports and analytics information. Toolkit solves the problems of traditional warehouses and enables quicker, easier access to business data.
The toolkit comprises of 3 major components - a Dimensional Investment Data Model, prebuilt dashboards that support in-memory analytics, adapters to standard products such as Eagle PACE. Toolkit allows investment firms to take an enterprise wide view to gain deep insights and spot opportunities. Leveraging its in-depth expertise on Enterprise Data Management in Capital Markets business domain and technology expertise in Business Intelligence & Analytics, Hexaware has built a high-end Investment data analytics pack that can help our customers in jump-starting the analytics implementation for a 360-degree view of Portfolio, Performance and Risk .
Hexaware’s expertise in providing high-end analytical solutions is based on a sound understanding of the front office, back office, middle office functions and enterprise data management space in Investment management. A subject-oriented dimensional model that supports ad hoc reporting, self service and dashboarding capabilities. Business-friendly and Abstract data model that caters to core business areas and attributes.
Pre-built dimensional model for Portfolio analytics, Performance and Risk Analytics modules which offers you detailed transaction-based portfolio analysis, performance analysis, risk factors and various market indicators analysis. This analysis will also enable you to define your overall investment and portfolio management strategy.
Robust Cloud based platform that provides
• Internal Reporting, Client Reporting, Regulatory Reporting, Accounting
• Coverage of business areas like Portfolio Analytics, Performance, Risk, AUM, Sales and Forecasting.
• End-to-End solution including business operation for research analytics
• Complete “Managed Service” model
• Robust End User Experience
• Comprehensive data model, and support for unstructured data
• Adapters to extract data for heterogeneous sources
• Quick Implementation – 40% jump start
• Reduce cost by 50% (IT-Infrastructure, operations, IT maintenance and s/w License)
• Safeguard IP by Hybrid model – On premise / Cloud
• Access to latest technologies – Social media, Mobility, noSQL, Data bus, Open API’s
• Managed Service – 24X7 Support, Resource management, Program Management