One security method for multiple applications
MULTIVERSA GSP is perfect for enhancing existing and/or new digital banking applications with a common security method for authentication and authorisation.
Bank is in need of an SCA-compliant security method which can be easily adopted for all applications.
- If the bank does not yet have an SCA-compliant security method, they can use the already integrated MULTIVERSA Tokens for Mobile or Desktop which provide strong customer authentication (SCA).
- If the bank has an SCA-compliant security method which is already integrated in MULTIVERSA GSP, e.g. DIGIPASS 770 (OneSpan), this can be used and centrally administered for all applications.
- If a new security method should be used which has to be implemented into MULTIVERSA GSP, higher integration efforts have to be considered!
Bank is integrating diverse applications into one platform.
- Existing security methods can be integrated into MULTIVERSA GSP which can be connected to the portal.
- The security methods do not have to be integrated separately into the portal but can be assigned centrally to users, customers and applications
Bank is planning to replace one security method which is strongly connected to specific applications of the bank.
- The new security method can be integrated in MULTIVERSA GSP
- In this way, it can easily be connected to various applications
MULTIVERSA GSP is open to support various security methods.
Banks can choose between the out-of-box methods MULTIVERSA Token for Mobile and Desktop or DIGIPASS 770 (OneSpan).
These solutions deliver ultimate protection against sophisticated fraud schemes such as phishing, social engineering and banking Trojans.
Other security methods can also be integrated. In any case, MULTIVERSA GSP acts as a central administration hub for authentication and authorisation for all connected applications.
- MULTIVERSA GSP comes with SCA-compliant and EBICS-capable security methods: MULTIVERSA Tokens for Mobile or Desktop.
- Reduced efforts thanks to centrally administered security methods for authorisation and authentication for all customers, users and applications.
- Easy overall roll-out of new security methods to relevant applications – no separate integration to single applications needed.