Jacobi is a solution for complex multi-asset investment processes. A typical investment group works with more than two dozen different applications, including legacy technology that has limited ability to integrate with other financial software and teams. Jacobi's cloud-based technology provides a powerful and highly customizable suite of tools to integrate and streamline portfolio design, management and client engagement. The company provides its technology to institutional investors across the globe, including asset owners, asset managers, wealth managers and investment consultants. Headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in Brisbane and London, the company is privately owned and run by a team of seasoned investment professionals who understand the unique challenges facing large investment organizations
Technology for multi-asset portfolio design and analytics
Jacobi allows sophisticated investment groups to integrate their life-cycle of multi-asset investing - across portfolio design, management, monitoring and client engagement.
- Optimise portfolios and perform strategic asset allocation
- Asset liability management modelling and liability driven investing
- Adjust objectives, constraints and asset universes to meet unique requirements
- Leverage your capital markets projections and assumptions
- Calibrate, estimate and test asset analytics
- Manage and construct model and live portfolios
- Analyse portfolios through different lens, ex ante and ex poste
- Conduct portfolio re-balancing and manage overlays (e.g. TAA, FX and rates)
- Research and analyse managers
- Integrate alpha generating models & signals
- Monitor performance versus objective and expectations
- Monitor positioning across and within portfolios to ensure consistency
- Perform ex ante and ex poste risk analysis
- Brinson-based performance attribution, based on your data
- Regression-based performance analysis
Engage with Clients
- Rapidly create and deploy apps for internal or external clients
- Use interactivity to deepen engagement and support client prospecting
- Design portfolios dynamically with clients
- Scale portfolio reviews, tailor dashboards and schedule reports
- White-labelled - retain your brand and edge
Streamline your investment processes and get closer to clients
With Jacobi, clients benefit from being able to:
- Design and customise portfolios at scale: integrate your own forward projects, models and workflows to streamline portfolio design processes, while retaining the uniqueness of your approach.
- Connect disparate systems and tools: use Jacobi to create a complete and forward-looking view across your multi-asset portfolios. The system has significant flexibility to customise, connect and extend - clients can integrate internal or third-party systems and tools, get data in and out seamlessly, and code directly onto the platform using Python.
- Engage with clients dynamically: unlike most investment technologies, Jacobi is built with client engagement in mind. Users can tell their investment story to their clients dynamically, using customisable dashboards or unique investment applications created by them. Being white-labelled, users can promote their brand and their investment edge.