SAP Sales Performance Management
SAP Sales Performance Management portfolio belongs to the human experience management solutions from SAP, which include the SAP Agent Performance Management enterprise edition, SAP Agent Lifecycle Management in combination with SAP Commissions which are industry-leading solutions for the insurance industry. Specifically designed for the insurance industry, it combines the disciplines of insurance agent management, book of business, and incentives into a complete solution. The interoperability of these three key areas – combined with comprehensive integration, reporting, and analytics – makes it a powerful solution for the insurance industry. It offers comprehensive and fully automated retroactive functionality that makes it self-correcting and eliminates the need for manual intervention and adjustments. This comprehensive cloud solution empowers users with a unified view of agent information that helps them gain insights, save time, and improve the lifecycle value of individual agents with agent lifecycle management. It also helps new agents to start selling as soon as possible by onboarding them quickly with customized, automated self-services connected. Now insurance companies can maintain proactive regulatory compliance based on a single source of truth, while reducing manual data entry and using connected agent management functionality.
- Insurance Product Design and Development.
- Support Sales Agents through Quote Functionality.
- Support Underwriter through Underwriting Workbench.
- Support Policy Clerks with Workplace for Issuance, Change, Cancellation.
- Ensure smooth policy administration background processes. ( With and without human intervention )
- Support adjacent areas like Billing, Cliams, Reinsurance by providing detailed policy information.
- Usage-Based Insurance Define premium risk models using Internet of Things–based insurance risk modeling solutions from SAP.
- Product Design Go to market quickly with software supporting new insurance product design offerings or adaptations.
- Product Rating Determine the appropriate rating based on current market conditions using integrated software.
- Policy Processing Improve customer satisfaction with automated policy administration processes.
- Product Deployment Deploy new products at the highest quality with highly stable operations.
- Product Change React quickly to market demands and regulatory requirements using a centralized product repository.
- End-to-end Insurance Enterprise Suite.
- Broad Customer Base, thus given stability, scalability and reliability.
- Background-enabled business transactions implemented on top of SAP's HANA In-Memory Database allowing real realtime analytics.