Axon Declaration Service (ADS) is an outsourced solution for the exchange and vendor reporting process.
ADS automates the time consuming elements of preparing exchange and vendor declarations through the implementation of comprehensive, client specific rule sets. This systematic approach improves data accuracy by removing repetitive manual processes.
Ease of implementation
Flexible system can accept and normalise multiple sources of data, e.g. exports from inventory and entitlement systems.
Ongoing management of exchange and client specific rules to produce accurate and compliant declarations whilst ensuring clients benefit from favourable exchange policies where applicable.
Production and submission of reports in formats as specified by exchanges and vendors.
- ADS ensures compliant reporting in accordance with exchange policies.
- Implementation and ongoing management of netting such as MISU and other natural user reporting programs.
- Creation of direct exchange reporting relationships to aid in cost management.
- Transparent service including provision of monthly management reports.
- Identification and application of favourable exchange policies such as developer and support fee waivers including enforcement of specified caps.
- Ongoing identification and monitoring of fluctuations in reportable quantities.
- Reduction of administrative overhead associated with monthly and quarterly reporting obligations.
- Monthly summary of all rules applied to the customer data provided for complete transparency and sign off.