For all organisations engaged in activities that come under the control of a regulator, CoreStream® Regulation Manager can help you manage the regulatory challenge.
In an ever-changing regulatory environment, Regulation Manager can help you document regulatory requirements and define your practical interpretation of those requirements. From here, organisations can map relevant content such as risks, policies and controls to demonstrate compliance in a compelling and structured way.
With the CoreStream Platform, Regulation Manager can be used independently or alongside other modules such as Controls Manager which allows you to assess the effectiveness of the controls you have in place.
From a single, easy to use interface, Regulation Manager provides the ability to:
- Document regulatory requirements and standards.
- Capture and approve your practical interpretation of the requirements.
- Map regulatory requirements to policies, risks, processes, control objectives and controls.
- Map regulatory requirements to multiple items, reducing duplication and reducing the burden of compliance assessments.
- Develop and implement a risk-based controls assessment programme (self-assessments, evidence-based assessments and assessment questionnaires) to demonstrate compliance to regulators.
- Raise and track deficiencies and remedial action plans.
- Automatically generate real-time reports on the status of assessments and the level of regulatory compliance throughout the organisation via a reporting dashboard.