Collateral Management System
Clear Views of Counterparty Exposures
Collateral management has come to the fore as an important method of mitigating counterparty credit risk in the aftermath of the financial crisis and the bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers in 2008.
4sight Xpose provides an enterprise-wide collateral management andcollateral optimisation solution that gives you control over your collateral processes.
It offers full front to back office collateral management for securities lending, repo, bilateral OTC derivatives, exchange-traded derivatives and centrally cleared derivatives products in a single integrated solution.
The system provides the tools you need to gain a clear picture of your firm's exposures, mitigate risk more effectively and optimise your collateral use across multiple products.
Xpose is used by some of the world's largest financial institutions as a standalone collateral management system or as an integrated element of the4sight Securities Finance product suite. It also meets the needs of smaller financial firms looking for a flexible and easy to install collateral management solution.
Xpose allows you to view exposure in real time across business lines, giving you a centralised view of your collateral holdings. Xpose provides full front to back office processing from inventory management, margin control and optimisation, through to trade lifecycle workflow, dispute tracking and settlement.
The system also offers tools to automate manual processes, mitigate risk more effectively and respond more easily to regulatory change, while making the optimum use of your firm's balance sheet and retaining vital liquidity.
A front to back office Collateral Management solution
Xpose offers front to back office support for the collateral process across the following functional areas:Inventory Manager: Displays security and cash positions across your profit centre hierarchy. You can select any level in the hierarchy and the monitor will display the positions for that level. The Inventory Manager displays the settled position for each security and forecasts future positions. Read MoreExposure Ladder: View and manage exposures and margining workflow for Securities Lending, Repo, Exchange Traded and OTC Derivatives and CCP collateral. Also allows you to create and manage eligibility/haircuts/concentration schedules and optimise collateral pledges and receipts. Read MoreCollateral Optimisation: Sophisticated tools for collateral trading and optimisation that enable you to boost revenues and reduce your cost of collateral across multiple business lines and asset classes. Read moreTrade Lifecycle Processing: Process trade lifecycle events such as mark to market, margin calls, trade amendments, corporate actions, returns, collateral substitutions, disputes etc. Xpose offers intuitive workflow dashboards to guide you through the margining process.Settlement: Carry out individual or multiple settlement of trades and collateral movements and manage settlement fails. Includes a built-in SWIFT module that creates and receives, in real-time, a wide range of ISO15022 standard SWIFT messages.P&L, Fees and Billing: Manage, monitor and report on profit and loss at multiple levels. Calculate and send fee statements to clients.Reporting: Query and report on a wide range of data. Allows you to create custom reports and run automated scheduled reports that can be sent out by fax/email etc. Read More
- Manage collateral for Securities Lending, Repo, Exchange Traded and OTC Derivatives
- Support for CCP collateral management (EMIR & Dodd Frank)
- Process cash and non-cash collateral on a pool or trade basis
- Automate collateral management processes such as marks and margin calls with real-time updates
- Gain clear views of exposures across business lines
- Boost revenues through better collateral optimisation, allocation and utilisation across business units
- Centralise collateral trading into a single profit centre
- Automate mapping of legal agreements (CSA/CSD/GMRA/GMSLA etc)
- Define & apply sophisticated schedules for haircuts and collateral eligibility
- Run on-demand collateral concentration scenario analysis
- Automate collateral substitutions using cheapest to deliver algorithms
- Improve decision making with accessible real-time reporting
- Interface with a wide range of third party systems and trading platforms
- Stronger risk management
- Clearly see exposure with each counterparty
- Lower costs
- Optimised use of inventory across business lines
- Less regulatory capital
- Increase your range of counterparties
- Broaden the range of collateral you give and receive
- Quick and easy to deploy
- Comply more easily with regulations such as EMIR & Dodd Frank