Origami Risk Claims Administration
Origami digitizes claims administration by providing analytics, automating best practices, and enabling collaboration between adjusters, agents, and policyholders. The platform can manage the entire claim life cycle from first notice of loss to settlement, including triage and assignment, reserving, payments, and audit.
Key features of Origami's Claims Administration solution are a direct result of its low-code, multi-tenant architecture which provides: short implementation cycles; integrated data model; templates and starter kits; configurable automated workflows; standardized procedures; document management; built-in, configurable dashboards; automated alerts; and responsive, multi-channel customer communications.
Benefits: The benefits of Origami's system include operational efficiency, enhanced decision-making, and improved customer experience that all accelerate time to value for our clients. These are detailed below.
Operational efficiency from first notice of loss to final payment
• Automated workflows, standardized procedures, and built-in best practices
• Rapid creation of notes, reports, and dashboards through templates and starter kits
• Responsive customer communications through mail merge letters and industry standard forms sent directly from the system
Enhanced decision-making from data analytics, insights, and workflow
• Full visibility of the client’s risk through an integrated data model
• Deep business insights through built-in dashboards that highlight actionable information
• Improved responsiveness through automated alerts that notify users of new information
• Smarter prioritization through analytically driven risk scores that focus attention on highest priority claims
Improved customer experience (agent and policyholder) from client-configured platform
• Tailored user experiences, workflows, and integrations through platform configuration
• Stakeholder engagement using preferred channels through multichannel support
• Transparency and timely follow-up from alerts and notifications
Value: As a result of these benefits, Origami clients have an accelerated time to value that allows them to go live quickly and add products/functionality as needed.
• Short implementation cycles through low-code architecture, configurability, and built-in best practices
• Rapid development and launch of innovative insurance products supported by platform configurability
• Short product feature/function updates through multi-tenant SaaS deployment model