Omgeo Central Trade Manager (CTM)
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
Omgeo Central Trade Manager (Omgeo CTM) is our strategic platform for the central matching of cross-border and domestic transactions automating the trade confirmation process across multiple asset classes.
- Omgeo ALERT enrichment available on the contract – not just on the block, and re-enrichment on amends
- Customizable matching profiles that identify mandatory and optional fields eligible for matching and allow tolerances to be set
- View and reject blocks alleged against you and reject mismatched blocks and contracts
- Bilateral cancellation after trade is Match Agreed can be initiated by either party and accepted or rejected by the counterparty
- Automated settlement notification via SWIFT or CSV, including third parties
- Adherence to industry messaging standards (SWIFT MT54x, ISITC, etc.)
- Direct, FIX or Message Translation Interfaces available
- A robust browser-based user interface (UI) enables you to instantly modify and repair trade exceptions to facilitate matching
- Links to the Canadian Depository for Securities (CDS) for submission of matched trades for settlement
- Omgeo CTM Settlement Notification Settlement Notification is an optional module that can be used by investment managers as part of the Omgeo CTM service enabling them to send notifications to custodians, for settlement, and also up to 15 interested parties.
- Omgeo Benchmarks Provides clients with the tools to monitor and analyze their operational performance against industry standards, as well as counterparty timeliness and performance, while enabling them to leverage their existing investment in post-trade management solutions. Subscribers to Omgeo Benchmarks will either need to be using Omgeo OASYS or Omgeo CTM.
- Omgeo ALERT When Omgeo CTM is used in conjunction with ALERT, the industry’s largest and most compliant web-based global database for the maintenance and communication of standing settlement and account instructions (SSI), clients can automatically append instructions to trades, ensuring all account information is accurate.
- Improve your SDA rates which are consistently above 94% on T and 98% on T+1
- Realize a quick and clear return on your investment by utilizing one of our many flexible implementation options and selecting flexible, secure connectivity methods, including leased lines, private network connections, and the internet
- Increase your productivity and reduce trade fails with follow the sun processing capabilities plus enhanced ability to achieve same or next-day settlement for cross-border and non-US domestic trades
- Utilize end-to-end automation via a single platform, thereby, reducing the processing steps and maintenance costs of multiple applications
- Simplified exception only processing allows you to only worry about the small instances of mismatched trade and instantly lets you modify and repair those exceptions to facilitate matching
User Suitability (Capital Markets & Investment)
Asset Managers, Trading firms, Wealth Managers
Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America, South America
Asset Class Coverage
Bonds, Equities, Futures, Options and other Derivatives, Money Markets