The ability to make timely and informed business decisions is imperative for today’s insurers. Your core systems collect all types of basic and critical data — often in massive amounts over time. OneShield Reporting is the solution to harnessing that data— a powerful and easily configurable analysis module that can be leveraged by any components within the OneShield Enterprise platform. OneShield Reporting does far more than generate basic reports. Equipped with enterprise-level tools, such as star schemas to create data cubes, and an intuitive user interface with drag-and-drop features, anyone on your team can use its built-in reports or create their own with a minimal learning curve
OneShield Reporting generates dashboards, cubes, standardized reports, and ad-hoc reports on any subject, including for example; quotes, policy and billing transactions, tasks, referrals, number of claims, and claims incurred by LOB. OneShield Reporting supports the ability to configure all management, financial, operational, statistical or marketing reports, and can also perform regulatory reporting for a client or governing body.
At OneShield Software, our strengths lie in our people, deep-rooted insurance knowledge, and our thoughtful technical architecture. OneShield Reporting turns raw data into actionable information with near-time portfolio analysis and detailed standard or customized reports.
Right Information Delivered to the Right Person at the Right Time
- Analyze business information easily with the ability to drill-down and drill-through of data across key dimensions such as risk location, lines of business, or underwriter.
- Create customizable dashboards providing decision-makers at-a-glance information with minimal effort.
- Provide targeted information through a role-based view for specific users.
- Create analysis cubes with drag-and-drop ease, and then add filters to limit results as needed.
- Generate custom reports based upon ad hoc queries which can then be saved, reused, and shared with others.
- Assess risk concentration in your portfolio.
- Single-click export to Excel, PDF, or CSV files.
- Flexible schedule reports occurring in real-time, near-time, and as batches.
Lower your Total Cost of Ownership with OneShield Reporting
- Automate Processes: With drag-and-drop functionality and other simplified tools to develop reports and report rules, you can now access, analyze, and present data as desired on an ad-hoc or scheduled basis.
- Leverage Extensive Pre-Built Insurance Content: Our pre-built library of insurance-specific content for personal, commercial, and specialty lines eliminate time-consuming and costly “ground up” requirements gather process with our comprehensive pre-defined reports and dashboards.
- Realize the Advantages of Self-Sufficiency: Flexible and easy-to-use tools allow business and technical users to quickly see and understand your business’ data providing the ability to quickly generate standard or customized reports, and also the ability to look at data from different angles by adding different data parameters.
- Enhance Agent and Customer Service: Agents and internal service representatives have access to near real-time data and reports for informed and timely decisions. OneShield Reporting provides access to client information, system transactions, financial, operational, statistical, and marketing information for servicing your customers.