System of integrated cloud services provided by Comarch and third parties with direct link to banking products for convenient management of business by small business users and automation of processes.
SME Banking is available in omnichannel with special focus on the mobile channel (iOS and Android platforms). The application was created in line with the GUI design guidelines for each platform, making it most intuitive for end-users.
List of cloud services in addition to cash mnagement front-end system:
- INVOICING – creator of all types of trade documents with an option to send them to customers;
- ONLINE STORE – it supports SME to run online store as the entire sales process and handling of orders in the store is maintained directly from Comarch’s cloud platform;
- WAREHOUSE - it keeps stock levels and prevents to sale items that are not available;
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE – extract of reports concerning business operations;
- DATA MANAGEMENT AND DATABASE BACKUP APPLICATION – it supports secure back up of files and sharing in an encrypted way;
- ACCOUNTING - automation of accounting processes;
- HOSTING - IT infrastructure to modernize SME’s business in the cloud, upgrade the quality of services and optimize costs;
- TIME AND ATTENDANCE REGISTRATION SYSTEM – it is an innovative system for tracking and monitoring working time based on the cooperation of an original mobile application with Comarch TNA Gateway devices;
- SUBSCRIPTION BILLING - it enables simple management of customers, their contracts, recurring billing and related processes for subscription-based businesses;
- LOAN ORIGINATION – it supports the processes of granting financing to a SME based on parameters specific for their business.
The list of cloud services available keeps growing - please contact us for newest information.
Benefits for SME / SMB users
- Effective and user-friendly front-end platform to handle banking products from smartphone and other devices
- Access to cloud services supporting company’s business
- Increased financing options
- Business Intelligence reports
- Integration with third party providers / tech companies
Benefits for Bank
- Proven and scalable omnichannel platform with excellent UX to serve SMEs
- Convenient management as multiple cloud services are provided by the same vendor
- Highly adaptable to bank’s needs
- Access to new information for credit risk modeling
- Increased sales of credit products to target SME clients
- Definition of risk appetite & risk share with third parties
- Cross sale opportunities
- Anti-churn solution
Incentives for third party integration (tech companies e.g. fintechs)
- New business opportunities
- Access to clients vetted for AML purposes
- Access to certain banking data of SMEs