Fusion DecisionPro Overview
Fusion DecisionPro draws on over 20 years of experience in consumer credit, underwriting millions of direct and indirect applications. Able to accommodate automated decisions in small to large volumes and a wide range of credit products, the system is built on a solid foundation of practical experience using today’s technology. It can be quickly deployed in workgroups or for enterprise-wide access and functionality.
Whether you are a community lender, financial institution or finance company, consider Fusion DecisionPro for automated workflow, better credit and compliance risk management and improved operational efficiency. Fusion DecisionPro delivers a powerful suite of productivity and risk mitigation tools to address the key areas of credit underwriting and origination workflow management.
Link to a 5 minute video
Fusion DecisionPro provides your financial institution with:
- A complete consumer loan origination system that automates the majority of credit underwriting steps to makes it faster and easier to process a credit application by providing policy-based automated decisions or recommendations
- A streamlined application process with auto-generated notifications and adverse action letters
- "What-if" calculations and comprehensive financial and budget analysis tools
- Duplicate application, OFAC and bureau alerts
- Automatic retrieval and parsing of credit bureau reports
- Automobile dealer loan processing via DealerTrack™ and RouteOne
- Vehicle Valuation (NADA® and Black Book)
- Carfax Vehicle Condition Report
- A Standard Risk-Based Pricing Module
Fusion DecisionPro enables your financial institution to:
- Improve customer service by automating the majority of credit underwriting steps to makes it faster and easier to process a credit application and inform the customer of the loan decision.
- Improve decision quality and reduce credit risk by considering score, rules, and internal policy to ensure fast, fair and consistent treatment of each applicant.
- Enforce lending limits and override limits for each officer, documenting any exceptions.
- Employ OFAC and bureau alerts, such as Fraud and Active Duty Alerts, to minimize related exposure.
- Stay compliant with tools to facilitate HMDA data collection, FACT Act and Regulation B compliance, and record well-documented transaction history information.
- Ensure compliant loan documentation nationwide through integration with Fusion LaserPro, the industry’s most recognized compliant loan documentation system.