Product Implementation and Integration Services
Atos takes an industrialized approach to implementing and managing product platforms across the Banking and Financial and Insurance Services. To achieve that Atos has created an ecosystem of Fintech and COTS products that has been identified and recruited through rigorous industry analysis. This helps our clients by saving time to look for the right go-to-market partner and helps to onboard a partner in a short span of time.
Atos is a leader in simulating the business model innovation by partnering with Fintech, Insurtech, Regtech and other COTS product engagaments with established Financial service businesses. Atos provides the clients with an innovation platform for bundled services that offers technology mashups and continuous integration with aim to generate new revenue streams. The goal is to provide a joint go-to market propositions between the client organization and a select group of Fintech and product enterprises. These engagements have helped us advance the market growth for our clients through implementation of performance improvements driven by innovative technologies. We, at Atos provide clients with everything that they need to get started faster:
- Access to the FinHub community to partner with the right solution
- A cloud-based API platform available anywhere at any time
- Customer specific labs with joint investment between Atos & Clients to integrate with Fintech and COTS product solutions
- Technical Blueprints to cloud frameworks to accelerate the decision making
- Integration of Fintech/product proposition into client ecosystem
- Consulting advice on go-to market, delivery and replication strategies
Product Implementation and Integration Services in Banking and Financial Services
The COTS implementation services at Atos cover a range of products along several Lines of Business in Banking and Financial Services. Some of them are:
- Banking product expertise includes Temenos, Mambu, Summit, Backbase, Circeo etc.
- Investment banking product include Charles River, SmartStream, Portia, Omgeo etc.
- Data Management product expertise include Golden source, Eagle pace, Markit EDM etc.
- Risk & Compliance product expertise comprising of AxiomSL, Archer, NICE Actimize, Pega etc.
- Wealth Management product include Advent, Bluedoor etc.
- Asset Management product include SimCorp, Latent Zero, Blackrock Alladin, PAM, RSA Archer, Findur etc.
- Cards & Payments product expertise includes OPF (FIS), Fusion Global Payplus, Intercope, WL pay
Proven Experience in Banking and Financial Services
- Vermillion product upgrade support for a leading Investment Management firm with a test repository with 10K-plus reusable test cases leading up to a saving of 30 per cent of TCO
- Business analysis and quality assurance for Bluedoor Wealth Management Product for a leading Financial Services Data Client saving up to 85 per cent in efforts
- End-to-end Automation of the Charles River Inventory Management System for a leading Investment Bank resulting in faster go-to market
- Accelerated the SimCorp Dimension product implementation timelines through quality assurance and support for the Back-office Fund Accounting process for a leading Financial Services Client
- Assessment of landscape and Affirmation of Omgeo Trade Processing product for a leading American Investment Bank leading to faster resolution of defects and accelerated implementation timelines
Product Implementation and Integration Services in Insurance
Atos has a rich experience in Insurance Product Platforms like Duck Creek, Guidewire, Sapiens, DXC Technologies, Oceanwide, Insurity, AdminServer, Riskonnect and more. In addition to the Consulting services on product design assessment and upgrades, we follow a skill-based factory model for improved delivery efficiencies and assist on managing Product Platforms, post implementation support.
Atos Insurance Services provides the clients with product agnostic accelerators for efficient and optimized implementations. Some of our select product agnostic accelerators are COTS evaluation kit, Rating Workbook, Data migration Tool suite, Business Rule Extraction kit, Automated Deployment Tool. We have more than 85 Accelerators some of which are part of core Duck Creek platform now like Dynamic Business Rules Extraction for Duck Creek and Automated Policy Conversions which bring about more than 25% savings in implementation efforts.
Proven Experience in Insurance
Atos is the first integration partner and a Platinum Partner with Duck Creek technologies with around 100+ implementations delivered for Duck Creek across PAS, Billing and Claims modules. We are a leading Integration partner to global insurers for Duck Creek platform upgrades. We follow a Product Factory Approach to deploy via Agile based methodology and Skill based model for improved Delivery efficiency. We have more than 843 Duck Creek Experts, experience of more than 70 Duck Creek Implementations across various Customers and a dedicated Centre of Excellence for Duck Creek.
- Atos Finhub is a community of Fintech, InsurTech and RegTech led by a team of industry thought leaders and onshore and offshore development resources around the world. We have partnered with 40+ Fintechs, with established financial services businesses. Each FinTech in the community has met strict due diligence criteria and offers significant growth potential via a partnership with Atos. Few of the Fintech firms we have teamed up to provide the innovative solutioning include Hooyu for Fraud prevention and identity verification, Cashlabs.fr for PSD2 open banking and B2B cash management space.
- Atos FinNet powered by the deep domain and product expertise
As an implementation and integration partner, Atos helps clients make the right decision through:
- Assessment through activities such as workshops, customer journey mapping, implementation roadmap to enable the clients to make an informed decision about the products and Fintech services.
- Consulting services to build a clear, tailored, practical roadmap to digitally transform the business through banking reinvention and minimize risks.
- Implementation and Integration services for COTS products backed by our pool of experts and accelerators.
- Building APIs and Microservice based development services for seamless integrations and optimum performance
- Testing services to ensure highest quality implementation and integration.
- 20% saving in analysis effort using accelerators
- 40% faster Implementation delivered
- 25% savings in implementation efforts
- 20% potential saving in upgrades efforts
- 60% reduction in testing effort
- 15% reduction in regressions test time