TCS BaNCS - Core Banking
The Core Banking solution from TCS BaNCS is an integrated solution that automates all aspects of core banking operations across entities, languages and currencies. A part of the universal banking suite, the core banking solution helps financial institutions introduce new products with ease and efficiently manage changes in existing ones.
- Entire range of banking products including savings, checking, overdraft and deposit accounts
- Entire range of lending products
- Complement of transactional services including remittance, foreign exchange, cards and trade finance
- Accessibility through multiple channels, including mobile banking and web
- Full integration of front-, middle-, and back-office processes
- Accurate, timely and actionable information about customer relations
- Single view between bank and customer
- “Anytime anywhere” banking
With world-class implementation and support expertise, the Core Banking solution from TCS BaNCS has been successfully deployed in leading banks across the world. State Bank of India, Taishin Bank, and Nova Ljubljanska Banka are among our success stories in the deployment of “anytime anywhere” banking. Our core banking solution automates banking processes and provides best-in-class customer service at reasonable cost, thereby maximizing operational efficiency and minimizing risks.
- TCS BaNCS is designed around a parameterized (business component) model and is specifically enabled to service the business objectives of customers, products, and accounts.
- The strategy adopted for the solution helps create and use business processes packaged as services, and helps the application to exchange information and participate in business processes.
- With TCS BaNCS, what you get is not just a core processing engine that acts as a hub (heart) of a bank, but one that is flexible enough to respond to market changes and customer demands quickly.
- It aligns with banks' future marketing, business, and IT initiatives and makes cross-channel efforts effective. It integrates with ‘surround systems’ such as data analytics and business intelligence, payments, and so on..
- It can be deployed on-premise or as a hosted solution.
- Most importantly, it is a solution delivered with minimum hassles, risks, and costs
The core banking solution from TCS BaNCS supports digital, retail, commercial, and Islamic banking, as well as digital, risk management, compliance, and wealth management processes. Banks can benefit from:
- Growth Opportunities: TCS BaNCS’ flexible and scalable offering can help financial institutions enhance growth and reach.
- Speed and Cost-to-Market: Technological innovations drive 24/7 system availability
- Reduced TCO: The design and modularity of the TCS BaNCS solution protects clients’ initial investments, offering scalability and support to their growth plans
- A Centralized Customer Repository: Banks can serve customers better with a consolidated view of the customer, including all known relationships such as company and family affiliations
- Multichannel Banking: TCS BaNCS offers a single interface for multiple banking channels driven by an agile and open architecture which helps operate almost cashless facilities
- Improved Risk Management: TCS BaNCS offers an integrated source of cleansed counterparty risk information, with continuous monitoring of risk parameters.