Linedata Icon is a complete back-office investment management, fund accounting, portfolio valuation and fund pricing solution. Centred on its core, real-time, multi-currency accounting system, Linedata Icon manages stock positions, generates, records and accounts for all investment transactions and calculates accurate Net Asset Values and prices for multi-class collective investment funds.
Clients can run more of their business on Linedata Icon, eliminating spreadsheets and other systems, as well as allowing the volume of business handled to be increased without necessarily expanding the number of staff to do it. Either deployed in-house or hosted, Linedata Icon is a cost-effective solution for investment administration/fund accounting.
- Real-time security positions, account postings and balances maintained with up to three costs, each in three currencies
- Lot-based and average cost accounting
- Local GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Manual and automatic income and capital corporate action processing
- Valuation directly from real-time security and accounting positions
- Collective investment funds’ price calculation based on a single-price or a dual-price valuation. Multi-class, including currency classes.
- Seamless two‑way interfaces to a range of data vendors for security reference data, prices, exchange rates and corporate actions
- Over 150 standard reports
- Integral Report Writer, accessing the whole Linedata Icon database for custom reports
- Import/export facilities covering the whole Linedata Icon database
- Generic API
- Process diary/scheduler
- Multi-enterprise within a single Linedata Icon system supported
- Deployed in-house or hosted by Linedata
An Integrated, Core Solution
A combination of functionality and flexible configuration allows more of a business’ operations and processes to be handled within Linedata Icon.
It is the system of record at the hub of the organization with comprehensive file-based import and export facilities and Open Database Connectivity to the Linedata Icon database.
Automating Routine Processes
A high degree of automation, from transaction generation through to process scheduling means that most routine operations can be automated to run “hands off” and out of business hours. Reduced manual input and genuine “hands-off” operation provide significant cost and time savings.
Adaptable and Configurable
Customers can take advantage of innovations in the market as and when they occur, adapting to new requirements without needing any development.
Single or Multiple Business Units
Linedata Icon’s ability to manage multiple, discrete business enterprises with complete security on one instance of Linedata Icon also makes it ideal as the core system of a Third Party Administration (TPA) service. The Linedata Icon platform applies whether looking to offer, or contract for, a fully outsourced service.
Ease of Implementation
A standard “out of the box”, fully operational system that can then be configured to meet exact requirements.