Clari5 Transaction Monitoring
Core banking is one of the most important channels for banking since the bulk of high-value transactions pass through it. In spite of its vulnerability, most of the core-banking transactions are monitored post-facto that leaves enough room for fraudsters to get away with the fraud.
Clari5 Real-time Transaction Monitoring solution protects banks against core-banking frauds like customer, account and employee level frauds. It makes use of real-time intelligence and predictive analytics to detect and stop/hold suspicious transactions as they happen in the core banking system.
- Monitors financial and non-financial core-banking transactions with cross-pollinated intelligence gathered across all other channels
- Provides real-time alerts on employee fraud such as unauthorized customer account access, repeated charge waivers to customers, high volume TOD issues, etc.
- Monitors all transactions and alerts the department concerned of any fraudulent pattern identified or of any potential fraud threat
- Delivers real-time alerts for ATO Fraud, Threshold Breach, Money Mule Accounts, etc.
- Prevents suspicious transactions from advancing and creates cases for the Fraud Investigation Team
- Shields your bank from all core-banking frauds
- Perpetual monitoring of financial & non-financial inquiries
- Reduced reputational loss due to fraud
- Improved customer loyalty and advocacy
- Aids regulatory compliance and auditing